Transforming Your Business
Printers and print buyers need a Web-to-Print (W2P) solution that provides online convenience, design flexibility, and control over customers’ brand image. It must also do all that without enormous start-up costs. Such a system sounds impossible, but it’s not. The Web-to-print system that offers all this is PrintUI.
All of our PrintUI solutions are offered as a highly scalable web-hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) paid on a monthly basis. We use Adobe InDesign templates, Adobe InDesign Server, and native InDesign files to create a perfect environment for secure, effective online print design and production.
PrintUI is available in several forms to meet the needs of any printer, graphic design agency, or in-house print service or marketing department. Whether you need a fast, easy-to-implement W2P solution or something designed to fit a more complex business need, there is a PrintUI configuration that is right for you:
- If you want same-day setup of your branded online workspace, plus up to 500 client templates, multi-client support, email notifications, and much more, then EasyPrintUI is the fastest way to create your own collateral management presence right now.
- PrintUI Pro
- If you need full Web site integration, access to PrintUI’s simple but powerful APIs, e-commerce integration, and more, then PrintUI Professional will make your W2P solution an even more powerful tool for success.
- If you need a web storefront, we can either provide the tools to help you create one yourself or we can create a new store very quickly based on the popular Magento eCommerce platform.
- Our growing network of partner developers has incorporated PrintUI into a wide array of powerful Web-to-print solutions, adding capabilities such as print management, estimating, and inventory control.
- Why a hosted InDesign solution?
- Low up-front costs without long-term commitments.
- Highly scalable and secure.
- Automatic, free upgrades of software.
- Zero IT resources required.
- Zero learning curve for software installation and upkeep of software.
- No installation required for maintenance and bug fixes.
- Advantages of our system:
- A strong focus on a great user experience and user interface design.
- Powerful, proprietary web application maximizes overall system performance by minimizing the server load.
- Architected to support localizations, including right-to-left and complex languages.
- Built from the ground up to be very scalable from 50,000 to many millions of service requests.
- Unlimited number of simultaneous users.
- Leverages industry standard Adobe design and print applications, eliminating the need to retrain or employ specialized support staff.
- Save on InDesign Server costs
(included in our base service).
- Highly reliable and scalable through the use of Amazon Web Services.